In collaboration with Uppsala Art Museum, the festival screens a programme of a some of the best art films that will be screened at this year’s festival.
- Magical Dimension (Gudrun Krebitz, Germany, Austria 7 min)
- Interview Madubuko Diakité 1973 (SVT, Sweden, 3 min)
- Nazarbazi (Maryam Tafakory, Iran, 19 min)
- In The Big Yard in the Teeny-Weeny Pocket (Yoko Yuki, Japan, 7 min)
- Saving Some Random Insignificant Stories (Anna Vasof, Austria, Greece, 14 min)
- Moune O (Maxime-Jean Baptiste, Belgium, France, Guinea, 17 min)
- Saboteur (Anssi Kasitonni, Finland, 12 min)
Entrance free of charge. Get your ticket via Uppsala Art Museum.